Tokidoki!

For the past few days now I've been trying to remember my hiragana so I made a solution to remind myself which letter comes from which character. It's not the best but it'll have to do, great work!


So while I was studying I suddenly got the idea of learning Korean not for just the sake of my friends wedding but also learning for someone I wish to communicate with, HA! That's hilarious but it's my reasons to say that he does give me dokidoki (どきどき)when ever I see him; lame but true.


난 포기하지 않겠어!!

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

ADVENTUROUS | SPONTANEOUS | FASHION | PHOTOGRAPHY | GUNDAM
image
"Human's aren't just comprised of a single colour but with different ones. What our true colours are, what our own colours are, no one knows. Progress colourfully and continue living colourfully". - hymisaki

About