Bondi Beach :D


 


So I haven't been updating any of my blog in ages since I had nothing to write everyday, not as creative as you think apparently. This could be a start to a new future and so as I'm writing this and your reading this junk I made a lot of adventures while I'm out and about. Thinking it's almost the end of the year I really should do some "dear diary" thing happening here. Pictures might be a little graphic so it's not my fault if you lose your lunch.

Anyways this is a story an adventure with my mate Celery; alias name! Lol... So anyways we both went to Bondi beach and I'm not going to brag..; alright maybe I am so we were heading to Bondi beach and the weather in my area looks pretty grim it changes sunny then cloudy and the weather can't make up it's mind so I'm sitting in the car with my mate and of course like any other newbie red plate; terrible grandma driving skills. I'm giving him directions and yet he does not listen, we're going to crash if you keep checking your gps mate let it do the job for you! --Is what I told him, mm maybe it's an exaggeration of what I should have said but I didn't want to make that poor bugger cry.

So, at that time through the way to Bondi we kept getting honked at and while he laughed angry drivers kept piling up. I did however tell him that I know it's not my place to judge but you have to have a fast reflex when driving or you'll crash at some point. Sometimes I felt a bit like I was the instructor in the car teaching him how to drive but guess everyone is different. So by then while drivers from behind beeping at us I kind of got the frustration of just taking over that manual car and getting there safely at our destination but I was wrong, I don't know how to drive a manual car it'll be stupid if I did even try!

So finally we got to Bondi beach and I am still in one piece yes it was bright and sunny yet cold at the same time. Bondi looked very "Bondi looking" as always since the last time I've been to that beach. It looked much better during the day then at night, who am I kidding who goes swimming during winter time? Only idiots who think it's so cool to go skinny dipping. I'm not an idiot but I see a few people who do it and by then end of that night they caught a cold, what total losers! Lol..

It was an upsetting sight to hear them yell "it's cold" well obviously it's winter! So back to the story..; as we were finding a great spot to land our stuff I startd to play with the sand and build me a castle of sand. It was exciting yet disgusting since the wind was blowing sand up my mouth and nose. I could hardly pick up and sand to build me a castle. By then we both found a great spot to leave our stuff, and told my mate I'll be right back to catch me some shells. But by the time I got back he went missing in action.

Leaving his precious belongings behind. What a terrible 'noobie' sight to see. I told him never leave your valuables unattended or we won't be able to go home and yet he still doesn't move an inch, but he was lucky though since not many people would just pop in and steal a bucket of valuables but if this was a busy time then you're pretty much screwed out of your eyes. By then as 3 hours have passed I started getting cold just before leaving I left a trail of memories behind. And those 3 last pictures are washed up dead birds from the sea, do you know how they died? Simple! They flew across the sea and died there and then nothing terrible about it, it's how they do things around the bird kingdom.

And so heading back home. Great let's get going I said and getting into the car was bad enough. You can't 3 point turn in two parked cars on each side if you have no room. This mate never listens. On the way home was grim too, both our batteries died and we couldn't use the gps so I told him to head to m2 so at least it's "kind of near" my area and believe me that m2 is way too long.. So finally after arriving home that drive was suppose to be an hour long but somehow it felt like 3 hours. I was sleep, wait.. I am sleepy.

So this might be my last stop before heading to bed, wait it's 9:21am need to study before class. Alright I'll write again soon when I remember! Sayonara!

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

ADVENTUROUS | SPONTANEOUS | FASHION | PHOTOGRAPHY | GUNDAM
image
"Human's aren't just comprised of a single colour but with different ones. What our true colours are, what our own colours are, no one knows. Progress colourfully and continue living colourfully". - hymisaki

About