Hair Chalk Review

Yesterday night I coloured my hair it took longer then I imagined it would be, since my hair is very long. I like the colour from front it's a purple/blue but at the back it's purple, blue and redish-orange?! Even though it may not be permanent temporary hair chalk is a must.


My review on it, it was easy to apply yet very messy so it's best if you wear dark clothing as it tends to stain your clothing not to mention your hands so best to wear glove >_<' I should have thought of wearing gloves a little earlier but it's too late now.


I recommend buying it, will last for up to 2-3 washes.  Con; down side is it may damage your hair but that's with all other hair colour products even mechanical items such as blow drying or straightening, uv rays are also part of dry damaged hair let's cut to the chase. It's a good product to use if you don't wish to permanently colour your hair.

Here's the result:
I washed it the next day with shampoo and it disappeared so if your keen in keeping it on don't use shampoo.


Just like Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's hair, I love her fashion, music and herself. My boyfriend is totally in love  with her *.*  I feel kind of violated sometimes with those eyes are so sexy..

"I did mention about boyfriend but Taka which was my current boyfriend at the time was in love with Carrie so now that it's gone a little too quiet I feel that I should just mention him as my number 5."


 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

ADVENTUROUS | SPONTANEOUS | FASHION | PHOTOGRAPHY | GUNDAM
image
"Human's aren't just comprised of a single colour but with different ones. What our true colours are, what our own colours are, no one knows. Progress colourfully and continue living colourfully". - hymisaki

About