Beauty Products review

I've taken this photo long ago but forgot to upload it for a review, since at the time I was unwell I couldn't manage to go alone to the bathroom and wash my face so since then my face has become a volcanic island, a very ugly and oily place to be. So my reviews on these products are really good, when I mean really it's excellent, magnificent -if that's the word I'm looking for exactly. Don't ask my Japanese no good!
From left to right:
  1. Blackhead removal wash - for oily skin.
  2. Chest massage wash
  3. UV sunscreen? - I got this for free in the pack :D
  4. Night face wash - this is pretty good seriously..
So there you have it, I apologise if it's wrong I'm terribly sorry me and Japanese really bad U_U
Firstly - this blackhead removal I'm using is pretty strong so if you don't have oily skin it's best not to use this, obviously. Second - chest massage basically you massage your neck and chest area to give you bigger breast but I highly doubt I'll be getting any bigger then what I'm already am but I'll just pretend I'm still in my early teens lol..! Thirdly - UV sunscreen, looks like it; it has a picture of the sun so let's just assume that it is. No odor whatsoever, it's great when your in a rush and forgot to put some sunscreen on your face A+ for me :D Fourth - Night face wash, okay I got to fill you in on this one it's a perfect face wash for me as it has micro-balls in them and for some reason all my pimples disappear in an instant, it's as if they all suddenly got poisoned by it and dried out, extinct actually makes my skin gentle and smooth like a babies bottom. These items are affordable and right now some are currently on sale $10 per product :D don't think twice just buy it. I bought a heaps load of them so I can stock up sadly I regret it now but still worth it no need to eat for a months pay just eat air!
Alright well now that I did a bit of beauty reviewing I need to start studying some more before I go to bed and watch my daily anime :) night night!



 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

ADVENTUROUS | SPONTANEOUS | FASHION | PHOTOGRAPHY | GUNDAM
image
"Human's aren't just comprised of a single colour but with different ones. What our true colours are, what our own colours are, no one knows. Progress colourfully and continue living colourfully". - hymisaki

About