Thoughts of You。。

It's almost Christmas so instead of shopping for what I'm suppose to wear to a Christening I got sidetrack and went shopping for someone special, I guess when I saw it I felt very pleased thinking that is what he would like to have. But as soon right after I started to realise what he enjoyed I suddenly thought that just maybe just maybe he may not want it and so I figured out what I thought would be something he should have in his room. Then again who am I to say I'm just a.. feelings set aside and I just bought that damn thing. Hope you enjoy it anyways without thinking twice, I just thought of you this year for Christmas. Huhuhu.. --The bear isn't the surprise >:D


 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

ADVENTUROUS | SPONTANEOUS | FASHION | PHOTOGRAPHY | GUNDAM
image
"Human's aren't just comprised of a single colour but with different ones. What our true colours are, what our own colours are, no one knows. Progress colourfully and continue living colourfully". - hymisaki

About