Beauty Haul

I've forgot to blog geeh.. gomenansai! So last week on my mission to get my nails done I also decided to buy items from this cute little store in Chinatown, where Chinese culture meets Korean fashion (btw she sells real Korean products and no those ones you buy off the internet, directly from the wholesaler which is great! I got to say that's where I bought my cute outfit and all the other haul of today's blog. Keke it's not much but I good start to a new year. What I was suppose to buy was Korean beauty products but ended up getting my nails done instead thought it was to bad it didn't last a week since I man-handled my nails too much, I have to keep trying to be more lady-like --ha! that's if I can though haha. image

Today at the late hours into the night image I'm currently using the charcoal, yes it may seem a little icky at first putting it on but if you cake your nose with it I'm sure you won't miss any area you haven't covered. This can also be used on your face if you're keen in losing all that unwanted black hair of yours. As you apply it soon after you just need to wait a little while until it starts to dry up then peeling it off slowly. My nose feels silky smooth  and no more unwanted black pores, it feels awesome.

image Now for the fun bit, I haven't quite put them on since I'm still a hardball rookie but I bought Mimi contact lenses and they look pretty good. My sister put it on and they look amazing, made her face change in an instant! When she showed me on how to put them on I thought yep I can totally pull this off and after tries after another I failed, how hard is it to put them on ..like seriously freakin hard that's what so from that day and onwards I've been trying to get at least one in. image Today would have been successful but I was still too chicken to put them in, though I did somehow manage not to blink too much, contacts feels so good on my eye I got to keep trying and succeed or my name isn't Sam!

image How sad...

Purple or grey which one would you chose? I need have to try all colours!

 

My mum said I looked like a cat ^w^


 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

ADVENTUROUS | SPONTANEOUS | FASHION | PHOTOGRAPHY | GUNDAM
image
"Human's aren't just comprised of a single colour but with different ones. What our true colours are, what our own colours are, no one knows. Progress colourfully and continue living colourfully". - hymisaki

About