The Great Escape - Feat. Daniel Yoo

Made a new friend just a week ago, though the place was breathe taking it also felt it was a great place for a hide out in case there would be a zombie apocalypse! - I am a genius!

What do you think? Pretty awesome huh! I would think so too.

He said houses cost more then a million dollars but I think otherwise! Half a million? I'm sure I'm wrong but I kept telling him I was right but then again I wouldn't know until you ask the residence there. How weird will that be if I would knock at their front door asking how much they're house is worth lol, that's pretty suspicious.

Very suspicious indeed!!


So I've uploaded more photos since I did say it was breathe taking. >w<
I always wanted to row the boat but it was for residential only.
What a shame that would have been.
It was also a let down that we both should have gone fishing, I wish we went fishing
what a tragic tale of fun..  next time, maybe!


 
 

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

ADVENTUROUS | SPONTANEOUS | FASHION | PHOTOGRAPHY | GUNDAM
image
"Human's aren't just comprised of a single colour but with different ones. What our true colours are, what our own colours are, no one knows. Progress colourfully and continue living colourfully". - hymisaki

About