HAPPY NYE 2014 Resolution

 

Can't believe it's already new years eve I haven't done much last year. Well let's just hope this is a start to another awesome year and made a list of my resolution to make it up to myself. Though I've made some adjustment since I'm sure it will work out better for me.

1. Exercise
2. No more bitching!
3. Be more assertive
4. Eat healthy
5. Study harder
6. Learn another language
7. Enjoy life
8. Save money
9. Take a trip
10. Help others instead of dominating them
11. Be more organized
12. Focus!!
13. Become an inventor
14. Study the following courses: engineer, IT, explorer, pilot, makeup artist, chef, barista
15. Recruit Become more girly lol...

16. Get a dog
17. Be active
18. Don't give up
19. Eat less bagels
20. Motorbike license
21. Parkour
22. Cosplay more?

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

ADVENTUROUS | SPONTANEOUS | FASHION | PHOTOGRAPHY | GUNDAM
image
"Human's aren't just comprised of a single colour but with different ones. What our true colours are, what our own colours are, no one knows. Progress colourfully and continue living colourfully". - hymisaki

About