How to grow your hair naturally without products



Hey all it has been almost 2 years since I stopped blogging and I do apologise. I guess I'm not quite creative when it comes to blogging but I will try my best. I think I should make a blog about my hair because often times I get ask by people on the streets or the internet asking if my hair is extensions, or a wig but I always tell them it's my real hair and they are amazed on how I do it. It's actually quite simple all you need is 3 steps to follow on how I grew my hair.

Step 1. Shampoo & conditioner: To be able to grow your hair you'll need to have a shampoo & conditioner that does not make your hair dry. One thing I find when it comes to shampoo & conditioners they either make your hair oily or dry. I used many products like Tony & guy but eventually moved towards Herbal Essences, TRESemme, Palmolive and now currently using Schwarzkopf. To me Schwarzkopf is a great brand as it doesn't dry my hair or make it lifeless but it is important not to change your shampoo as too often because this will result to having dry and damaged hair. To keep that hair well maintained only put shampoo on your roots, this will clean out the dirt and gently scrub it out for at least 2 minutes, as from experience do not scrub your whole hair with shampoo as it will dry it out and you'll get ugly flakes of dandruff, for my experience it does not look pretty. For conditioner this is only meant for the ends or tips, never go past your roots as once again you'll develop dandruff. Always wash your hair every second day as this will bring out your natural oils.

Step 2. Brushing your hair & drying: What I normally do is basically a simplest method, an easy way with knots. I always brush my hair with a comb after I rinse out the conditioner from my hair because it's effortless compared to when it's dry. I guess when you have long hair like me you'll eventually find it easier to maintain compared of having short hair. The key is you start of at the ends then eventually going through it, never start from the roots as you'll get split ends. In experience never ever do it.

Step 3. Trimming regularly: One of the biggest mistakes people tell you is "if you trim your ends regularly it'll grow longer." I can tell now, after growing my hair I used to trim it every month thinking it'll work, no it doesn't! Hair grow constantly and it will never stops unless there is a problem with the roots. I now trim my hair every 6 months only, because to cut split ends but it does not make my hair grow longer. During winter time your hair grows slower than in summertime and it also depends on the person. Some grow fast and some grow slow but it all depends on how you take care of your hair. Surely everyone knows that products, dyeing your hair, irons/curls/blowdrys and the sun can damage your hair. Either way, your hair is going to be damaged if you like it or not.

For those who always tell me "I try to grow my hair that long but it just doesn't seem to work." Why? Because growing your hair isn't something that doesn't happen overnight or a month, it takes time at least 3-6 months to be able to see how long it grows and most important rule is to be patient. The key in growing your hair long isn't products from commercials or the internet telling you this will grow your hair in a month. Honestly why bother wasting your money over something that will never work. After growing my hair for 6 years this is the result


For those who think it's impossible? It's not, nothing is impossible. Just try it and see..

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

ADVENTUROUS | SPONTANEOUS | FASHION | PHOTOGRAPHY | GUNDAM
image
"Human's aren't just comprised of a single colour but with different ones. What our true colours are, what our own colours are, no one knows. Progress colourfully and continue living colourfully". - hymisaki

About